Druid Tree and command advancement

Druid guild related issues

Druid Tree and command advancement

Postby Salius on Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:27 pm

As most druids already know, our tree has been set as under construction for quite some time.

It has been suggested we add rooms up with restriction based on title, to get to trainers for the new learnt commands.

Any thoughts?
Salius
Player

Re: Druid Tree and command advancement

Postby SSDave on Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:32 am

Yes, I've noticed its under construction years ago. I was surprised when I started playing again to see it hasnt been finished... Damn lighting.. Razz I read earlier about the expansion to allow higher levels to go further in the tree. It would be exciting to see this because I would then strive to become a great enough druid. So that I might be allowed to follow in the footsteps of a Greater Druid. Very Happy
SSDave
Player

Postby Lucid on Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:54 pm

Post descriptions for the tree here and they will be added, if accepted.
No use of "you" or descriptions of actions or speculatory uh, things in any of them. Unless there is a book that can be read for lore, or a plaque, etc.
There are those who see things for what they are, and ask "What if?"
I see things for what they are yet to become, and ask "Why not?"

Vote for TG: http://www.mudconnect.com/mud-bin/vote_rank.cgi?mud=Tharsis+Gate
Lucid
Apprentice

Postby Salius on Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:23 am

A large expanse of bark lined chamber extends from the rounded arch marked Drunkards Entrance into a fog of sweet ales. Large barrels follow the wall deep beyond viewable expanses. The Ale Master is quietly slumped over the only normal barrel among the monstrous tankards.

Foot Mat
look mat: A ruddy mat with elvish markings.
search mat: Underneath the mat you find a small copper key

key
look key: A bluish key that appears to be copper

tankard1-200
look tankard: A rotting tankard that is roughly the size of an gnomish stronghold.
drink tankard: You fall deep into a drunken stupor (timeout lasts until gp/hp/mp are full+-5 mins)
Salius
Player

Command Advancement

Postby Salius on Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:14 pm

How about we have the druid elder give clues about advancement. If advancement were done this way, more than just wizzies could have access to possible quests and advancement. I know, there is the argument that anybody can do quests, but the top player's board is a who's who of chars with at least one wizzie involved in their development.

Hmmm... why not a questmaster with clues about all the local quests? There could be a list of quests on a board; then we just ask the questmaster about x_quest.

8O
Salius
Player

Return to Druid guild