Voting for Tharsis

Anything anyone wants to chat about, not necessarily mud related.

Voting for Tharsis

Postby Salius on Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:58 pm

http://mudconnect.com/mud-bin/vote_rank ... arsis+Gate

Silly Univarsity, posting about everybody voting and then not doing it yourself.

I am now the proud owner of half the Tharsis votes on TMC. No need to cheer though, one vote is all it took. If only there was a way to require Zmud to vote as part of some massive script routine.... imagine how our numbers would grow. Better yet, require voting as an alternative to afk gossip or afk board posting some odd link you found while sitting in your mom's basement for each ten hour stretch of idle time.

I am just being silly here guys. I just can not believe how many of you are still doing the old routine; I am not sure if you deserve props or a wallop.

:twisted:
Salius
Player

Re: Voting for Tharsis

Postby Salius on Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:07 pm

We now stand on the high and mighty hill of fourteen votes. That Lucid is about the only person who ever votes, besides me.

If only we knew a guy in Canada with a few tricks and good bandwidth. We could beat eight thousand votes if we had one of them.

Happy New Year Guys

Salius

:mrgreen:
Salius
Player

Re: Voting for Tharsis

Postby Salius on Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:45 pm

I tried voting for Flava Flave, but it didn't work on that site. I guess that vote will have to wait for national elections.

We're upto 19 votes today. I blame Pikachu.
Salius
Player

Return to Off topic